Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn: Adgangskode: Husk mig
Åbent for alle - Også for ikke medlemmer.
Indlæg uden aktivitet slettes efter 45 dage.
  • Side:

EMNE: Hånd Bilvask, Invendig pleje, vaskering og polering

Hånd Bilvask, Invendig pleje, vaskering og polering 13 år 2 måneder siden #4175

• Norbert
  • Norbert's profilbillede
Greatings Everybody :)

As both owner of a Mitsubishi Lancer 90" 1.5 GLi (work project car) and a big enthusiast of car detailing and ofc keeping my hands dirty where it is neccessary :D I want to give an input in this community as i expect community to help me out with certain staff i might require while fixing/moding my car any time soon ;)

Perpahs if You guys gather enought people for certain service i could make a package sale, and those who would come with a "MKB" stickers (well at least over in Lithuania we do it that way) would get a constant discounts for different "Car detailing services", wheather it is a car washing or polishing.

I do use products of the finest quality and techniques to get car washed without scratching the surface, keeping it clean for extended periods and I do use some of the finest products on the market, which are used by well known world level proffesionals. Just few to menshion: "Dodo Juice", "Auto Glym", "Menzerna", "Zaino".

As well i can offer a quality audio and multimedia (ICE) instalations. If You are an audiophile or want to upgrade Your current audio set-up, we can offer You both.

My website will be updated with new price lists anytime soon: so current prices on my website are due to arguing :D But You are welcome to check it out. Ou and You are very welcome (for those who have possibility) to come by over to my garrage/shop at Blytækkervej 4, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Copenhagen if not for a service so for instance for a chat or if You need some basic car fixing for Your car (not too loud :) ) You are very welcome as i have enought tools (at least the basic once) to do minor car repair opportunities.

So i provide a service list which some of You might find usefull:

- hand car wash (two bucket method with "Snow Foaming" if neccessary)

- interior treatment (Both textile and leather)

- wheel washing (inside and outside)

- Window Nano-treatment (You will forget about your wipeblades)

- waxing (waxes which actually do make a difference!)

- polishing (either faded paint or scratched i handle both with highest level of quality)

- ICE instalation and upgrading per request.

www.cphcarcare.dk

www.Mitsubishi-klubas.lt (check this out, there are some very dedicated mitsubishi enthusiasts over here with their treated and cared toys).

<a href="www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBVoKcUDX1s">www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBVoKcUDX1s</a> And a wonderful video made by one of the Lithuanian Mitsubishi Club members in tribute to his ex-lancer Gti.

P.S. I want to forgive of not being able to write everything in Danish, tho i am new here and yet going to start working on it (well i do actually) as soon as i can ;))

Ou and forgive Me if this is not supposed to be in this section of a forums. I will be getting VIP status as soon as i get some spare income in My company as i just not long ago started, so having an eco-status in it :D

Med Venlig Hilsen

Norbert Krasovski

Administratoren har deaktiveret offentlig skriveadgang.
  • Side:
Tid til at oprette siden: 0.130 sekunder